Inspired by the chalets and mountain villas of the French Alps, the Belleville Plank Collection is an expression of centuries-old charm. Our skilled artisans hand select superior quality boards of rustic red alder and transform them into uniquely textured masterpieces.
- 100% of wood from North American West Coast groves which produce hardy, fast-growing trees that assist in soil regeneration for future forest growth. All lumber is fully certified to ensure it comes from responsibly managed forests and is Lacey Act compliant
- A true wide plank, long length floor. We appreciate the beauty of wide wood, and we are unrelenting in our endeavor to maximize the average length of our products. The Belleville Plank Collection is ¾" thick and 7" (178 mm) width. Long average lengths come 2’ – 8’
- Most advanced engineered structure available. Patented DACS Construction for utmost dimensional stability and ease of installation
- Proprietary DuRa-Finish™ polyurethane air dried finish provides beautiful low luster and a site-finished look
- 30 Year Finish Warranty; Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty; 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty (learn more)
- Zero formaldehyde adhesive used for glueing components together (learn more)
The Belleville Plank Collection displays a wonderfully textured grain pattern with beautiful intergrown knots. Increasingly recognized as one of the premier hardwoods used in rustic applications, red alder conveys a warm, comfortable feeling in any setting.
- Truly small batch handcrafted. Our craftsmen bring out the natural beauty of every plank through refined techniques such as subtle hand-sculpting, and unique colour treatment processes. All of this is done by hand to ensure that the wood will exhibit a lustre that only traditional methods can achieve. Made to last and be loved for generations
- Canadian owned and managed. Our production mill in Shanghai China is owned and controlled by Creative At Home Inc. All of our products are manufactured according to strict North American standards
- Niche products with industry leading design: Our uncompromising commitment to laborious and time consuming techniques means that our products exhibit textures and tones that others cannot easily imitate